Changes to Visa processing 1st Jan 2009

Guest brandyslad

Dear Pies,

I am also waiting for the result of application and on the basis of that I have to make most important decisions of my life ... No matter if you are on CSL or not if you have state sponsorship with you than you will be given priority. This is what I understand after getting this email Please let me know if I am wrong

Umar Memon

Assessment received by ACS - 14th Mrach 2008

Positive Assessment Received . 9th May 2008

IELTS Test Date - 14th June 2008

IELTS Result card received - 25th June 2008

SA Sponsor ship Received 8th August

Application Lodge to DIAC -20th November 2008

Acknowledgment Received - 1st December 2008

Waiting for Case Officer to be Allocated ...

Hi Umar,

Looks like we are all receiving this about the same time - great news if you are on the right visa and I guess really underlines the economics first tack the Australian govt are taking at moment.

Can't come at a better time for me as was undecided about some key decisions I had to m ake - now all looking good around visas and timescales.

Hope you are happy too!

Pies