Need Help on Ideas what to bring from the Uk to Oz for my 10 year old!

Guest Fancy a Beer

Guest Fancy a Beer

My OH Cousin arrives in Adelaide shortly for a holiday, he wants to bring us all gifts, very kind of him toooo!!

He has sorted the youngest child and the oldest (OH) and mine to, always said he was a lovely bloke!! But he cant think of anything to bring my daughter, and I cant think of anything either! She wants something British that you cant get here, something for a 10 year old girl into Dancing, HSM, Hannah Montanna and all the usual crap american stuff you get these days! Nothing else to go on I am afraid I normally really good but brain ceasing to work today!

Anyone got ideas they want to share?????? :)

All the usual American crap you get in abundance here, so dont bother with any of that, the one thing i have noticed lacking is Dr Who stuff.

What about Beanie kids, ones that are particular the to UK , if there are any! My daughter has just started collecting them!!!! Other than that, im stuck too!!!!!

Simon:confused:

Guest The Pickles

Some nice clothes from Gap or Monsoon? I bought over some lovely things for my God-daughter who lives in Sydney, she was thrilled! Lots of nice items in the sales. x

Guest Fancy a Beer
All the usual American crap you get in abundance here, so dont bother with any of that, the one thing i have noticed lacking is Dr Who stuff.

What about Beanie kids, ones that are particular the to UK , if there are any! My daughter has just started collecting them!!!! Other than that, im stuck too!!!!!

Simon:confused:

Afraid I dont do the beenie kid thing, dust collectors I call them!

But with you on the Doctor Who stuff really exp here and only place I have found it is Ebay. I have a 6 year old that is a HUGE fan and so I get stuff sent over from Ebay UK!

Guest Fancy a Beer
Some nice clothes from Gap or Monsoon? I bought over some lovely things for my God-daughter who lives in Sydney, she was thrilled! Lots of nice items in the sales. x

Nice idea but I always get stuff sent over from Gap, Monsoon, Next etc all from Ebay UK so its not like its anything sort of special! Thanks for idea though!