Mobile phone prob

Guest mayjess

Guest mayjess

Hi all,, has anybody got the connection for a sony ericsson mobile fone? the screen on my phone has gone black when I googled it ,people recommended that you download the software again to it,, whatever that means, but im willing to give it a try, just that i havent got the wire that goes from laptop to mobile !!! Im at Oaklands prk so if anybody nearby can lend me it for a few hrs, id be much appreciated. I can only try and fix it, by the way the fone is from the UK and it isnt because ive put an Aussie sim card in because ive got my old UK sm still in it.

Thanks hope someone can help

Mayjess

Guest tooeasy

I have a cable for a sony erricson i drive around that area on my service calls pm me your address and i will drop it off a soon as i can :)