Sold House!!!

Guest Janine,Mark&Ollie

Guest Janine,Mark&Ollie

:biglaugh:Yay! Have sold our house to someone with no chain and they will let us stay untill we fly. We didn't get quite get the price we wanted but piece of mind is priceless! :jiggy:

By the way does anyone know if Amazon deliver in SA?

Guest guest3462

Hi there.....congratulations!!!!! You must be over the moon. Time will fly by for you now and you'll be here before you know it just remember though that August is the coldest month here and very wet so bring your winter gear in your hand luggage cos you'll defo need it!!

Amazon don't do deliveries to Aus i'm afraid, but www.play.com and www.bookdepository.com both do and offer free delivery. There are a few websites here too which offer a similar (but not as good) service!

Any help you need just drop us a pm

Julia x

Guest angiestaff
:biglaugh:Yay! Have sold our house to someone with no chain and they will let us stay untill we fly. We didn't get quite get the price we wanted but piece of mind is priceless! :jiggy:

By the way does anyone know if Amazon deliver in SA?

congratulations on selling ur house, i remember all the stress surrounding house sales/viewsings etc..

i have purchased a few things from amazon.com, most sellers are in america or u.k so you have a bit of a wait for stuff and you have to watch the price of postage.

ange x

Guest Janine,Mark&Ollie
Hi there.....congratulations!!!!! You must be over the moon. Time will fly by for you now and you'll be here before you know it just remember though that August is the coldest month here and very wet so bring your winter gear in your hand luggage cos you'll defo need it!!

Amazon don't do deliveries to Aus i'm afraid, but www.play.com and www.bookdepository.com both do and offer free delivery. There are a few websites here too which offer a similar (but not as good) service!

Any help you need just drop us a pm

Julia x

Please dont tell me that we need bring woolly hat,gloves and scarf with us!

Guest WhatNow?

Amazon do indeed deliver to Australia - I usually use thebookdepository for books/talking books as their prices are competitive and they do not charge for worldwide delivery, however, they don't do DVDs at the moment. I have just ordered a DVD set from Amazon.com and have been notified that it has despatched and will take the 8-12 business days quoted on the webpage in Heapsgood's post. Delivery was £3.68.