Tyne & Wear - Photo Opportunity

LaurenG

Dear All,

As you may or may not know my partner Lee is a budding photographer and he is looking to build his portfolio in preparation for our move to Adelaide (hopefully this August.) With this in mind we have booked a photography studio for a day and hope that some of you may like to take up the opportunity to come along.

When: Sunday 24th April

Where: South Tyneside

Who: Individuals or Groups, Old or Young. We are hoping to do a range of shoots over the day. So whether it be a family portrait, little ones, big ones, model portfolio shots/alternative portraits, musicians/bands, formal or casual, Lee is happy to work with you.

Cost: £15. For this, Lee will provide you with an 8 x 10 print of your favourite picture and electronic copies of your 10 favourite shots. (You can have more printed/electronic copies at an extra charge)

Of course if you are unhappy with the pictures you will be given a full refund – but I don’t anticipate this happening.

If you are interested let me know and I will happily book you a slot. Feel free to extend the offer to any friends or family who may be interested.

Thank you.

Lauren :)

www.leeknowlesphotography.com