I'm done

Guest loopylisa

Guest loopylisa

Really really cant. I very nearly booked my flight for the weekend after my deadline but I decided to allow 2 weeks to wrap all the little things up. Off to the charity shop moro to drop some clothes off

Guest helene73
Really really cant. I very nearly booked my flight for the weekend after my deadline but I decided to allow 2 weeks to wrap all the little things up. Off to the charity shop moro to drop some clothes off

Is that to make room for lots of new clothes? Lol :)

---

-

Guest loopylisa

A new blazer may have sneaked it way into a plastic bag, my hands and my wardrobe today.

Is that to make room for lots of new clothes? Lol :)

---

-

Guest helene73

Getting rid of clothes is going to be depressing I am not looking forward to that at all, I am a hoarder and complete shopaholic when it comes to clothes, shoes and bags I have started by getting rid of 2 suitcases worth of work clothes, but that still leaves me with 3 wardrobes, 2 suitcases, a blanket box and 2 sets of draws that are packed with clothes. I know I won't need all my going out heels but I can't get rid, and I won't be selling my Louboutins they are my babies, god I am sad lol

---

-