any advice please

Guest sammie

Guest sammie

hi im new ihav 2 kids age 14 and 7 my husband is a plasterer painter and decorator we are looking to move move to adelaide . do u know the best place to go we are from newcastle .:huh:

Guest Django

Hi Sammie,

Welcome to PIA,

As for where to start?? I would contact a few migration agents and get some quotes and book a consultation. If you click on search at the top of the page you can search the forum for migration agents and you will see what ones people reccomend. I can't help as we haven't used one as Tracey is a nurse and the processis fairly straight forward.

Good Luck

Pete

Guest sammie

thanks pete we did a point score with the visa buraeau and paul passed we are just waiting forthem to get back in touch.hope its soon .when r u going out !

Guest Django
thanks pete we did a point score with the visa buraeau and paul passed we are just waiting forthem to get back in touch.hope its soon .when r u going out !

We are hoping to go out in a few months house sale and visa willing. The one thing you have to be prepared for is the waiting. Its a long old process. Now you've started you are one step closer to that plane. Good luck with the skill assessment. This is the worst part. The applying for the visa is much more straight forward. But as I say the worst part is the waiting.

Pete

Guest sammie
:DHi guys the place you need to look at is the Adelaide bible site:notworthy:www.adelaidebound.com .............good old Lisa ( well not that old).

Cheers Graham

hi thanks for that. great news i bet u cant wait were abouts are u going to and have you got jobs :D

Guest graandjac
hi thanks for that. great news i bet u cant wait were abouts are u going to and have you got jobs :D

Staying with Guzzler and Sas for a little while then looking at the Moana to Christies Beach area.....jobs not yet ...but not panicing...still in shock...cheers Graham