Kind Hearted People

Guest Roo1

Just thought I'd share this with you as it nice when things like this happen.

My parents have just come over from the UK and have moved into a house in Morphett Vale. My mum saw that one of the neighbours gardens had a beautiful display of flowers and seeings as plants/flower etc are slightly different from what we are used to in the UK, she wondered what the names where etc.

She was passing by yesterday and saw the neighbours sitting on their Verandah. She said Hello and commented on their garden. They all introduced themselves etc and the neighbour said that my mum could take some cuttings whenever she wanted. :v_SPIN:

I was round their house today, when this neighbour knocked on the door. He said that he'd just helped out another neighbour pull up 4 huge palm trees (he used his 4X4 to yank them out :idea:) and would my parents like them for their garden. Now these plants cost $100's or more each but the neighbour was happy that they could be used else where in the street.

It just shows how lovely people can be if we take time out to say Hi and get to know one another.

Ok, warm and fuzzy feeling shared with you.....I'll get my coat ;)

Judi xxx

Just thought I'd share this with you as it nice when things like this happen.

My parents have just come over from the UK and have moved into a house in Morphett Vale. My mum saw that one of the neighbours gardens had a beautiful display of flowers and seeings as plants/flower etc are slightly different from what we are used to in the UK, she wondered what the names where etc.

She was passing by yesterday and saw the neighbours sitting on their Verandah. She said Hello and commented on their garden. They all introduced themselves etc and the neighbour said that my mum could take some cuttings whenever she wanted. :v_SPIN:

I was round their house today, when this neighbour knocked on the door. He said that he'd just helped out another neighbour pull up 4 huge palm trees (he used his 4X4 to yank them out :idea:) and would my parents like them for their garden. Now these plants cost $100's or more each but the neighbour was happy that they could be used else where in the street.

It just shows how lovely people can be if we take time out to say Hi and get to know one another.

Ok, warm and fuzzy feeling shared with you.....I'll get my coat ;)

Judi xxx

judi thats lovely, i do think people are definetly more helpful here. I rang a guy about our floor and hes just been out to quote us but rather than push us to get the work done (completely stripped and sanded which i object to as there are hundreds of marks apart from the heel ones) he suggested we use this polyurethene stuff on the heel marks and even gave us some for free!!! What a bloody nice bloke :)