Help, kitchen disaster....

richjop

Going to a quiz night tomorrow and was tasked with making profiteroles only oven not up to it and temp all over the place so have small soggy yorkshire pudding choux buns!!! Out all day tomorrow so any ideas for a quick, easy and impressive dessert I can take on a plate???? The theme is balck and white and I have loads of cream and chocolate in the fridge but will buy anything needed. BTW I will be the only Brit there so don't want to let the side down. Now going to clean a very messy kitchen..AAAARRRGGGHH.....

Thanks

Joanne

I'm no good at things like that either. How about a kebab (skewer kind) for the kids. Put white marshmellows and chocolate buttons on or any other kind of sweet in the colours you need.

Not exactly "impressive" but at least you won't turn up empty handed and your nerves will be intact.......bonus!!!

Judi x

Guest caoimhe

Kind of Tiramisu

You need a shallow dish, any shape but rectangle is easiest

Chocolate chip cookies (double chocolate type the nicest)

Frest Cream

Tia Maria or Kaluaha

Chocolate

Take each cookie and dip in Tia Maria, place a layer in the dish then spread a thin layer of whipped fresh cream on top. Do a 2nd layer of the cookies dipped in Tia Maria and a 2nd layer of fresh cream then grate chocolate on top and leave in fridge overnight - No oven needed and really impressive and gorgeous:jiggy: