karate and kickboxing

Guest steve

Karate and Kickboxing

Classes being held at Hallett Cove East Primary School on Quailo Avenue Hallett Cove at 6pm till 7pm on Tuesdays and Fridays.

Our syllabus includes fitness and flexibility, anti bullying techniques, basic and advanced karate and kickboxing techniques.

The school has been running successfully for 12 Months, if you are interested in joining us please don't hesitate to contact

instructor Steven Booth 5 times Shorai UK National Champion and British WKC Silver Medallist on 0410929794.

• 7 months later...

Gouldings Martial Arts

Any kids from five upwards boy or girl looking to develop confidence dicipline and the correct attitude to succeed.

We are running classes in freestyle Karate and kickboxing at Hallet Cove East School Quailo Avenue.

We have a facebook page designed for Martial Arts check it out it`s Gouldings martial arts Australia.

Classes run on Tuesday at 6pm til 7pm

and Thursday 5 45pm till 7pm

Contact Steve

Edited by Diane
phone number removed - please contact via PM

Sorry don't know of any clubs down that way if you are English and your son has trained in the UK he will find it very hard to find a good club here in Adelaide as i had the same problem when I arrived here with my son who is also a black belt in freestyle karate and kickboxing this is why I opened my own club where I have 30 students sorry I cant be of any assistance he is more than welcome to come and train with me its just a long way to travel.