sparky in need of job

Guest Davey0401

Guest Davey0401

hey there,my name is dave and im an electrician.im not having much luck in getting a job here and was wandering if there is anyone on here that may know of a possible job.i have my own tools and test kit.please contact me if you have anything.

mob:0416130916

email davey0401@yahoo.com

or pm me

thanks

Guest ReadyPenny

Hi Dave

Just wondered - are you getting interviews? If not, the problem could be your CV. The Aussies like it a particular way. Lots of peeps on here have had the same problem and once they have had their CV re-done Aussie Style the interviews and jobs come rolling in.

If this is your situation, send a pm to Suzer, she will sort your CV out for you at little cost and has loads of recommendations on here. Whatever Suzer does to them works!!

Good luck

Mandy

Guest Team 'W'

Hi Davey

Can't offer you any long term work but likely to need some 3 phase work doing on our window factory we are obtaining. Not much I know but hope it will help, I'll give you a shout when we are ready and see how your fixed then,

Stuart

hi davey

hubby is a electrician, tho working for a fire alarm company at the moment, i will ask him to keep his ear to the ground if theres any work going anywhere and if he hears of owt will give ya a yell:)

have you tried emailing ya cv off to peeps randomly?? this is how hubby got his first start, he got the yellow pages out and any companies with a email addy on he forwarded them his cv and a brief email stating we had just arrived etc etc and he had a fair few replies and interviews lined up from doing this, so might be worth a shot.we have been here almost 17 months now and hes not been out of work since he first started looking 6 weeks after we landed

heard summat briefly on radio yesterday that sparkies are one of the most in demand occupations at the moment, so you should find summat soon

Good Luck

Dawn

hey there,my name is dave and im an electrician.im not having much luck in getting a job here and was wandering if there is anyone on here that may know of a possible job.i have my own tools and test kit.please contact me if you have anything.

mob:0416130916

email davey0401@yahoo.com

or pm me

thanks

Just found this mate while looking at careerone....

http://jobview.careerone.com.au/GetJob.aspx?JobID=83033243&sort=rv.dt&rad=60&rad_units=km&zip=5169&cy=AU&vw=b&vw=b&AVSDM=2009-08-26+00%3a03%3a00&pg=1&seq=8

hope it helps in some way..

HG