Electrical Engineer Job Opportunities in SA?

Guest rehanonline83

Guest rehanonline83

Hello,

Need a quick help from you guys.

Although Electrical Engineer is in SA Occupation Demand list. However, i want to know from you guys how good are job opportunities for ELECTRICAL ENGINEER in SA (Specially in Adelaide?

What about the scope of smart metering and energy management. This is what i am specialized in.

Cheers

Guest Barney Rubble

Are you in Adelaide, coming to Adelaide, got an arrival date ?

PM me the specific details.

I deal with all of those (you could be doing me 1. a favour or 2. out of a job):huh:

Cheers

BR

PS.

The reason i deal with this is 'cause some of the 'engineers' are not that good :nah:

Guest rehanonline83
Are you in Adelaide, coming to Adelaide, got an arrival date ?

PM me the specific details.

I deal with all of those (you could be doing me 1. a favour or 2. out of a job):huh:

Cheers

BR

PS.

The reason i deal with this is 'cause some of the 'engineers' are not that good :nah:

Thanks for response

Good to hear from you

I am confused to choose anyone of the states between WA or SA.

I am willing to apply ASAP for 176 state sponsorship (all homework done) and i will have to live and work in sponsored states for at least two years.

Since my occupation is Electrical Engineer (Specialized in Electrical Smart Metering/Energy Management). I wonder if you would suggest me which state to go for?

Please suggest