Like Tree2Likes
    • 2 Post By Asrais

Thread: Need information

Need information

Hi there,
      at last i am going to adelaide end of next month,i just want to know because i got 176 visa,when i will arrive in adelaide then do i have to inform south australian immigration for my arrival and for that do i have to fill some form or what is the process, i will be thankful to you guys.

1423 times
      You dnt have to inform immigration at all you fill in a form on the plane before you lanmd, then it is done when you through customs....

its great you have to fill the forms when you leave the country to so they know who is coming and going and when and where...maybe other countries should take note of this system...cough cough ahem..lol

New arrivals, 176 are supposed to register their arrival with immigration SA - I have the address somewhere. You go in to the office in the city centre, fill in a simple form - name, address, phone number etc and they give you a information pack, which is pretty good. They also invite you to a meeting of some sort - we never went so I don't know what its about, but its for new arrivals.

I'm not sure if you HAVE to do this, but it said so on the sponsorship letter thingy, so we did it. It only took 10 mins to do, so no hassle really.
      HEAPS GOOD !!! and mrtension like this.

Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums