RSMS visa

Guest garlic--bread

Guest garlic--bread

Hi all, I'm seeing a few posts about these visas (which is the route I'll be taking) I'm a shift manager (team leader) for a large medical supply company here in the UK (for the last 10 yrs) and I'm just wondering what positions other people have been sponsored for. Any answers will be welcomed :)

Guest WhatNow?

Whatever positions people have been sponsored for in the past won't necessarily help you as new applications will depend on the occupation being on the current 'Wanted List'. You will have to go to the DIAC site and then check out the Immi SA site to get the new list. DIAC list is out but the ImmiSA is still 'interim' as far as I know.

Guest garlic--bread

Hi, the post wasn't designed to help me, as I have already been contacted regarding state sponsorship. I was just curious as to what kind of jobs people had actually been sponsored for thats all, thanks for the reply though :)

Hi all, I'm seeing a few posts about these visas (which is the route I'll be taking) I'm a shift manager (team leader) for a large medical supply company here in the UK (for the last 10 yrs) and I'm just wondering what positions other people have been sponsored for. Any answers will be welcomed :)

Hi there

My OH got it as a gas fitter! well i say got it we are still waiting at the mo.

Amy

Guest garlic--bread

I have already had a chat with a migration agent who explained to me that some peoples RSMS visas can take weeks, some months depending on the employer, position etc. so in addition to my original post how long has it took some of you applying via the RSMS visa route to actually get to Adelaide/South Australia ?

Guest garlic--bread

Hi the guy I spoke to, Cameron Russell from ThinkingAustralia said on average it takes about 5 months, though can be sooner so hopefully I'll be tying up some loose ends here first then crack on :)

Guest caoimhe

About 3 months for us and that was with extra info being required that we had to get from the NI courts. We did send in Meds and Police checks with the appication and although it was an Offshore Visa we were living in Adelaide at the time

• 3 weeks later...