Which visa to apply for following the 475?

Guest Baconi

Hi

We are about to complete all our conditions of the regional 475 visa having been in SA for two years and worked for one year. I am now confussed about which PR visa to apply for.

I found some info on the DIAC website which appeared to indicate that the 887 perm residency visa is our best option, however, this appears to be another regional state visa rather than one which provides nationwide coverage. Is that correct?

I understand that after two more years on the 887 PR visa (eg 4 years in Oz), I can apply for citzenship.

Any comments etc would be appreciated

Thanks

Guest toniomacalister9

G'day kind people! I need some assistance please!

I'm a bachelor and I arrived Adelaide on a SIR 475 visa on July 2010. I was living at a friend's house in Campbelltown for 5 months without paying any rent until I secured a full-time employment. Hence I din't have any rent receipts or bills in my name. The only records I have is (1) the TFN letter which was posted to me in August, (2) Job confirmation letter from my Employer in September and (3) my vehicle rego in October.

I moved out to another accommodation in December where I am having an agreement and rent reciepts in my name.

Question is, as I am preparing to apply for my PR, will I be able to apply in July 2012 showing my available records (TFN letter, Vehicle Rego and Job letter) or should I wait until December 2012?

What other documents would DIAC accept other than rent receipts, utility bills, school reports? I doubt whether they accept Vehicle rego bill.

Please assist!

Cheers,

Tonio.

G'day kind people! I need some assistance please!

I'm a bachelor and I arrived Adelaide on a SIR 475 visa on July 2010. I was living at a friend's house in Campbelltown for 5 months without paying any rent until I secured a full-time employment. Hence I din't have any rent receipts or bills in my name. The only records I have is (1) the TFN letter which was posted to me in August, (2) Job confirmation letter from my Employer in September and (3) my vehicle rego in October.

I moved out to another accommodation in December where I am having an agreement and rent reciepts in my name.

Question is, as I am preparing to apply for my PR, will I be able to apply in July 2012 showing my available records (TFN letter, Vehicle Rego and Job letter) or should I wait until December 2012?

What other documents would DIAC accept other than rent receipts, utility bills, school reports? I doubt whether they accept Vehicle rego bill.

Please assist!

Cheers,

Tonio.

Hi

I would send anything you have, maybe a letter from your friend saying you lived with them rent free, any bank statements showing transactions in SA, phone bills, skype records, international money transfers etc. I would just send anything you have whether it be offical documents or unofficial.

I take it you have called/emailed DIAC to seek thier comments?

Cheers