Positive Skills Assessment - VETASSESS

aliogilvie

Morning all

Over the moon right now as this morning, sitting in my inbox was the notification that my VETASSESS outcome was now available, with complete trepidation and braced for the worst (as previous threads had convinced me we would have been rejected) we logged in to VETASSESS - and it was POSITIVE!!

I was so relieved and pleased about this. Of course with this process there are still so many hurdles to get over and while we have been waiting for the VETASSESS the occupation I am applying for SS against has dropped to Low Availability - swings and roundabouts. We now need to get a wriggle on and I hope the hard copy of the VETASSESS result arrives asap as we need to send it in with the SS. Electronic SS done this morning.

Wow, this really is a rollercoaster! :jiggy:

Morning all

Over the moon right now as this morning, sitting in my inbox was the notification that my VETASSESS outcome was now available, with complete trepidation and braced for the worst (as previous threads had convinced me we would have been rejected) we logged in to VETASSESS - and it was POSITIVE!!

I was so relieved and pleased about this. Of course with this process there are still so many hurdles to get over and while we have been waiting for the VETASSESS the occupation I am applying for SS against has dropped to Low Availability - swings and roundabouts. We now need to get a wriggle on and I hope the hard copy of the VETASSESS result arrives asap as we need to send it in with the SS. Electronic SS done this morning.

Wow, this really is a rollercoaster! :jiggy:

Hi Ali

Very well done, that person!!

Cheers

Gill

Hi there,

Congrats! Also, we were assessed by ACS so I don't know if this applies to you, but they emailed us a PDF of our results which we were able to print out and send to SA for our SS application - no need for an official hard copy. Can VETASSESS not do something similar?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fingerscrossed

Hi all, I got a mail from Vetassess stating that my assessment is completed and could check my result online and had been sent by post too. when checked online it states positive, but beneath it I could see a disclaimer stating that it is automatically generated and I should wait for the post results. When contacted Vetassess they said the same. My question is whether the online and the post results change? has anybody experienced? Feeling Stressed!

From lots of forum reading over the past year I have never seen anybody say that the VETASSESS decision through the post has contradicted the online result so I would not worry about it too much if I was you. In any event you should be receiving the hard copy any day now - let us know how you get on!

Ali

Guest fingerscrossed

Hi,

Thanks fr the reply!!

Waiting eagerly to get my results via post. It bothers me a lot becoz of the mail I got from Vetassess when inquired abt the same. I have pasted the letter below,

Thank you for your email. Please be advised that the assessment status is automatically generated. Please wait until you receive your official assessment outcome letter to confirm your results as the online result would vary with the post result.

:mad: