Y don't u just stay in England?

If that question was for me, I'm not from England. I'm from Mumbai, India

Title
      Liked
      108 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by ozi View Post
      Y don't u just stay in England?
      Great reply. I'm sure the OP will find that extremely helpful.
      By the way, welcome to the forum.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi Wijaya,

I am 475 Visa holder in Melbourne, first entry in Australia on 07 June 2012.

Details as per Visa Grant Letter:
      Visa details:
      Visa Grant Date: 02 April 2012
      Visa Cease Date: 02 April 2015 (Now, 07 June 2015)
      Visa Condition: 8549

First entry date:
      You must make your first entry to Australia before 24 February 2013. It is not possible to change
      this date.

I am the primary applicant and have 2 dependants (Wife and Child).
      My dependants have not yet entered in Australia.

Is it possible to extend the entry date for my dependants and what should be the process to do so.

Many thanks,
      Mitul Modi

Title
      Liked
      87 times
      Rep
      HI Mitul
      I am sorry I could not give you a definite answer. The best thing to do is to call Immigration in your state. I went to Immigration several times while here. They are always helpful with answer.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by mitulrmodi View Post
      Hi Wijaya,

I am 475 Visa holder in Melbourne, first entry in Australia on 07 June 2012.

Details as per Visa Grant Letter:
      Visa details:
      Visa Grant Date: 02 April 2012
      Visa Cease Date: 02 April 2015 (Now, 07 June 2015)
      Visa Condition: 8549

First entry date:
      You must make your first entry to Australia before 24 February 2013. It is not possible to change
      this date.

I am the primary applicant and have 2 dependants (Wife and Child).
      My dependants have not yet entered in Australia.

Is it possible to extend the entry date for my dependants and what should be the process to do so.

Many thanks,
      Mitul Modi
      Wijaya
      ----------------------------------------------------------
      Vetassess passed: 28 March 2008
      VISA 475 GRANTED: 15/05/09
      Permanent resident: Dec 2012
      Previously lived in Campbelltown, since October 2013 moved to Melbourne, but still loves Adelaide.

Title
      Liked
      16 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by mitulrmodi View Post

Many thanks,
      Mitul Modi
      No

They would need to re-apply for another visa and re-do medicals and all Police checks would need to be re-done.

It clearly states in your grant letter "It is not possible to change this date."

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi mitulrmodi,

Your dependants not required to entry at first entry, only primary applicant need to.
      And their validity visa will came along with yours

Regards

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      hi

Is there anyone online that can professionally advise on urgent query on 475 visa. We were granted letter confirming 475 in may 2013. It states we had to validate by March 2014 which we done during a 2 week recce. Does this mean we have 3 years from now to meet the 2 year conditions of living in SA and working 1 year full time during this 2 years. Or did the 3 years start when we were granted the letter ie May 2013? And so have to meet the conditions by May 2016 meaning we must be back in Adelaide by May 2014.

I am confused with the dates. If the 3 years only starts from March 2014 - I have up to a year to get over there to start meeting the conditions? If the 3 years starts from date of grant letter issue ie May 2013 then I need to get back over there in next 3 weeks to commencement meeting conditions so I have it done by May 2016

Please advise as this is very urgent and I can't seem to get an answer from any departments.

Thanks Guys

Mazza

Title
      Liked
      121 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Mazza View Post
      hi

Is there anyone online that can professionally advise on urgent query on 475 visa. We were granted letter confirming 475 in may 2013. It states we had to validate by March 2014 which we done during a 2 week recce. Does this mean we have 3 years from now to meet the 2 year conditions of living in SA and working 1 year full time during this 2 years. Or did the 3 years start when we were granted the letter ie May 2013? And so have to meet the conditions by May 2016 meaning we must be back in Adelaide by May 2014.

I am confused with the dates. If the 3 years only starts from March 2014 - I have up to a year to get over there to start meeting the conditions? If the 3 years starts from date of grant letter issue ie May 2013 then I need to get back over there in next 3 weeks to commencement meeting conditions so I have it done by May 2016

Please advise as this is very urgent and I can't seem to get an answer from any departments.

Thanks Guys

Mazza
      Here are the relevant regulations:

475.5 When visa is in effect
      [s5 of the Migration Act defines enter, enter Australia, entered, and entry , leave Australia and remain in Australia - see also s4 (object of the Act) and s6 (effect of limited meaning of certain expressions)
      (1) If the applicant satisfied the primary criteria for the grant of the visa, and is in Australia at the time of grant a temporary visa permitting the holder to travel to, enter and remain in Australia until 3 years after the date of grant.
      (2) If the applicant satisfied the primary criteria for the grant of the visa, and is outside Australia at the time of grant a temporary visa permitting the holder to travel to, enter and remain in Australia until 3 years after the date of first entry.
      (3) If the applicant satisfied the secondary criteria for the grant of the visa a temporary visa permitting the holder to travel to, enter and remain in Australia until the date specified for the applicant who satisfied the primary criteria for the grant of the visa.
      475.6 Conditions

If the applicant is outside Australia when the visa is granted:

• (a) first entry must be made before a date specified by the Minister for the purpose; and
        • (b) if the applicant satisfies the secondary criteria for the grant of the visa, condition 8502 may be imposed; and
        • (c) condition 8515 may be imposed.

If the applicant was nominated by a State or Territory government as described in subitem 1228(3A) of Schedule 1, condition 8539 must be imposed.

If the applicant was sponsored by a person as described in subclause 475.222(3), condition 8549 must be imposed.
      Westly Russell Registered Migration Agent Number 0316072

•  
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12