adelaide gsm Team 6 ? anyone having CO from this team?

Guest shugah

Guest shugah

Hi All,

This thread is to discuss visa times, delays and other matters regarding the ADELAIDE GSM TEAM 6. People can share their experience about CASE OFFICERS and info about their application.

PLEASE NOTE : Not expecting anyone to share their CO name or their private document. Just helping lads here with their application and stress bursting views uffffffffffsssssssssssssssssss.

Hope to hear from you all

Regards,

Shugah

Guest shugah

Thanks mate, well hope to hear from lads soon.

My Details : Visa 190

Visa Application Logged : 21 May 2013 , Medicals : 1 June (Attached it on my Application Checklist) , CO Assigned : 3 June ( Received my wife's (main applicant) medicals but not mine(secondary applicant). So I sent my mail 3 June itself with attached receipt of my Medical to CO, after that no reply and was waiting and then 19 June mailed my CO asking him if received my medicals or not he said "I have been advised that your medical is under assessment at GLOBAL HEALTH" and PCC submitted: 26 June ( Last document), Grant : ?????????????????? still waiting

Has anyone received their grant from this team and also are the CO quick in responding? Do let me know folks waiting for use

Cheers,

Shugah

Guest shugah

Thanks Ktee,

Hope to hear from them soon. I'm going on my 5 th week. According to 190 visa its processed within 5 weeks. So max by 8 July i should hear something. Can't wait to HOP HOP in KANGROOLAND lol.

Cheers,

Shugah

Guest sanabilal

hi i am new in this forum is any one here who is having co from team 08 i ve done my med n submitted them on 23 of june bt still when i log in my trn it is still showing health evidence requsted i ve emailed my co that wheather he has got my med or not bt still he is not responding m so worried abt my online status please advice

Guest shugah

Hi sanabilal,

Please don't worry about that as their system sometimes will show that even after you have uploaded some documents. Should be fine and if you still feel that it's not right then you can attach the copy and send to your Case Officer directly. I did the same as it was showing required so instead of uploading anything I mailed those copies to my CO.

CO sometimes have lot of files to deal with and they dont reply asap. In some cases I have read on forums that their CO replies within the same day or next it all depends.

As long as you have mailed him that is fine and if he is not replying for more than a week then mail him again or call him. All the details are given in the mail from the immi team assigned to you.

There might be a possibility that whatever your CO wants is already with him so he may be processing your visa, so don't be surprised if you get your grant anytime soon. All the best.

Regards,

Shugah

Guest sanabilal
Hi sanabilal,

Please don't worry about that as their system sometimes will show that even after you have uploaded some documents. Should be fine and if you still feel that it's not right then you can attach the copy and send to your Case Officer directly. I did the same as it was showing required so instead of uploading anything I mailed those copies to my CO.

CO sometimes have lot of files to deal with and they dont reply asap. In some cases I have read on forums that their CO replies within the same day or next it all depends.

As long as you have mailed him that is fine and if he is not replying for more than a week then mail him again or call him. All the details are given in the mail from the immi team assigned to you.

There might be a possibility that whatever your CO wants is already with him so he may be processing your visa, so don't be surprised if you get your grant anytime soon. All the best.

Regards,

Shugah

thanks shugah for ur reply i ve emailed him the scanned copy of my medical recepit to him bt till now he didn responded i couldnt get one thing in ur message that which copy ur talking about i don ve any copy of my medicals with me it was done and the dr said that thy ll upload it and i ve confirmed with them thrice they ve uploaded it i ve tried to call him 4 times bt after 60 mins of waiting they say that email him so kindly advice

Guest shugah

Hi sanabilal,

Don't worry. I'm talking about the documents such as let's say for e.g. you have to upload your work experience certificate or your resume, driving license, tax returns etc etc. then you can mail your CO these copies instead of attaching it online on immi site. Make sure you send them colored scanned copies.

In my case online it said Required national identity document other than passport, so I already attached (Driving License) it and till today's date it says Required. I just mailed my CO the colored scan of my Driving License that's it. You can also ask your CO if it's not uploading and then he will ask you to send him/her in mail.

Now for your medical case all I can ask you is, if you have your Medical receipt where your medicals were held then just attach the receipt and mail your CO. he will track down your medical and will let you know. In the mail do write that please track my medical results and let me know if you have received it or not ? Your CO will get back to you.

Regards,

Shugah

Guest sanabilal

yup i ve send him the recepit of my medical and alose i ve emailed him the copy of receipt n i ve said him another mail that please leme know if he has received my med or not bt he didn rep till yet of both mails

regards,

sana bilal

Guest shugah

Hi sanabilal,

Don't worry mate your CO will get back to you. How about if I tell you there are people who lodged their visa and it's been nearly 3 months and they don;t even have CO. I know even I'm getting impatient but yah we just have to wait.\

Cheers,

Shugah

Guest ingyfikry

Hello

We had a different team but basically the timeline was: visa submitted 1/Feb/2013, CO assigned two week later, Medicals and Police Checks sent by third week of Feb, then our CO referred medicals, we had two months of excruciating wait while the medicals were referred (have no idea why they were referred since none of us have any medical condition??) then visa grant 1/May/2013.

Just thought I would share our timeline (even though its a different team) since I know how the waiting period between medicals till visa grant feels (ie horrible:)).

Don't worry. There is light at the end of the tunnel. You will wake up one day and recieve the golden email.

Good Luck.

Guest sanabilal

hi all,

i ve applied for 489 subsequent entrant visa on 4 feb 2013 i ve got co on 4th june after 4 moths i ve done my medicals on 20 june now i ve a question the time line for my visa is 6 months that ll complete on 4th august now can any senior member tell me that is it possible that i ll get my grant letter till 4th aug as 6 months ll b completed or can it b delayed.

Hi everybody,

Visa category: 489

invitation received on: 3/12/12

Case officer allocated on : 8/1/13 (GSM team 6)

Visa granted on 24/04/13

Generally speaking, I was suprised by how quick the processing of my case had been: I was expecting a mucher longer timeframe given what I had read of some other people's experiences. Maybe this was partly attributable to the fact that I was applying for a provisional visa. All in all, it took less than a month after I had submitted all the required papers to get a positive response. Hope that helps in some ways and good luck for the rest.

Cheers,

Cedric

P.S: Don't hesitate to be get in touch with them by e-mail if they don't contact you after a reasonable time. I found them to be helpful and quick to respond to enquiries.

Edited by Cedric

• 6 months later...
Guest Prabinlisiya

Hai,

i have applied subsequent entrant489 for my wife on oct6,2013. Our immi account status shows "in progress".. By this feb 6 , its gona be 4 months sinc we applied.. We have submitted all possible documents and also my wife has done medicals.. We r awaiting for co... Can anyone pls update ur suggetions, experienc.. As we r curious abt our application..

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hello guys i have applied for 190.. submitted documents and form and payment on 20th may...25th of june he asked for more documents... medical of all primary and secondary applicant, polio certificate and medical of my wife.... emailed all the required document on 7th july..... after waiting for 10 days i uploaded the documents on immi account and pressed the button information submitted... the status is showing assessment in process.. please suggest should i email him again or not... also how long the visa officer takes to make a decision..

and also how may percent chances are in this case the visa is approved or not