Application Challenges

Guest AnthonyT

Guest AnthonyT

Hi guys,

Still working on my visa to AU, currently with vetassess ( 7th week ) and still waiting for results. I reside in Singapore and have recently been laid off my work so I plan to move back to the Philippines and wait for the results there. Will there be any repercussions if I make the move back to Ph? How about the police clearance here in SG? I cannot get police clearance not unless requested by any embassy.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Hi guys,

Still working on my visa to AU, currently with vetassess ( 7th week ) and still waiting for results. I reside in Singapore and have recently been laid off my work so I plan to move back to the Philippines and wait for the results there. Will there be any repercussions if I make the move back to Ph? How about the police clearance here in SG? I cannot get police clearance not unless requested by any embassy.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

If you have resided in Singapore for a cumulative total of 12 months or more in the 10 years preceding the date of your visa application you will have to obtain a CoC. Provided you inform relevant authorities there will be no adverse consequences if you relocate to RP.