Any idea about Renown Park, SA

Guest dan77

Guest dan77

Does anybody here have any idea about Renown Park, i mean how is it as a place to live for a family, schools in the area, distance from the city, transportation etc.

Any suggestion is highly appreciated.

It has been renown for quite a few things lol, bit light industrial in parts but very close to the city.

http://www.domain.com.au/public/SuburbProfile.aspx?searchTerm=renown%20park&mode=research gives a run down on the suburb.

The local primary is Brompton primar and used to have problems. School Profile | ACARA Here is some statistical info about that school. The area used to be rough. However there are many schools in the area to choose from and things change. Nearby Brompton has been redeveloped to become trendy. If you have found cheap accomodation there go for it n use it as a base to look around.

Guest dan77

Thanks Rachiegarlo for the reply, though report is quite shaky....

It has been renown for quite a few things lol, bit light industrial in parts but very close to the city.

http://www.domain.com.au/public/SuburbProfile.aspx?searchTerm=renown%20park&mode=research gives a run down on the suburb.

The local primary is Brompton primar and used to have problems. School Profile | ACARA Here is some statistical info about that school. The area used to be rough. However there are many schools in the area to choose from and things change. Nearby Brompton has been redeveloped to become trendy. If you have found cheap accomodation there go for it n use it as a base to look around.

Mmmm they say always ask the local policeman.

Well If you asked me I would not live there if you brought me an alarm...

It may be close to hte city but its also very close to being bulldozed and replaced with new houses. Dont let that cloud your judgement, its still got lots of problems and the area is well worth staying away from. Thats my opinion and I have worked there for nearly 2 years

Enjoy the search