Fully Furnished House Requires Long Term Renters

Guest Roo1

The owner of one of my fully, furnished houses has decided to rent his property out long term.

He's asked me to put a post on PIA before he puts an ad in the paper, just to see if any members on here are interested.

The house is located on The Esplanade in Aldinga. Its your typical Aussie Beach house but in a million dollar location. It has 3 bedrooms but sleeps 8 (the beds can obviously be dismantled if you didn't need them all) and has an open plan kitchen/dining/lounge area.

It has a fully equiped kitchen, furniture, T.V and even bedding and towels if you require them. ;) Its basically your short term rental, turned into a long term rental but like an unfurnished rental, you will be expected to pay the utility bills.

You can view the house at Roo Rentals 'The Dolphin' - Furnished short term rental accommodation in Aldinga Beach

Price- Offers around $380pw but all (sensible) offers will be considered.

If you'd like to view, please PM me and I'll pass on the owners details.

People still in the UK are also welcome to apply.

Cheers

Judi

• 2 months later...

30th JUNE 2010

This house is still available for rent. Owner happy to negotiate on price and pets are negotiable. All offers considered. Thanks

Judi

Tel; 0424279804 or PM

Unfortunatly we done arrive untill January:sad:

Lovley property though :wubclub:

Thank you! Thats lovely of you to say, the owners have spent a lot of time and effort getting it up to scratch. Now they just need a tenant! :o

Judi x

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest the umphs

Hi,

If the guys are interested in a short-term let, say 2 or 3 weeks in late October we'd be interested. A lot of the properties we've found are $600+ and there's only my wife, 2 yr old daughter & I.

We arrive the 28th October and will need a place until we find a rental place in the Brighton area.

Please pass on my interest or if you yourself have anything to offer I'd be MORE than interested.

The Umphs