Furnished rental wanted November2007

Guest darbers

Guest darbers

Hi, we are currently looking to rent a three/four bed house for two/three weeks in November.

Alternatively, we would like a long term rental (furnished) in the South or West suburbs of Adelaide.

If you can help please let us know.:policeman:

• 1 month later...

Hi, Just read your message, wondered if you've found anything long term yet, if not i have just completed a full renovation on a solid brick 3 bed house in Reynella and it is ready for rent immediately, it has a granite topped kitchen with stainless appliances, fully tiled bathroom , open plan lounge and dining, great outdoor verandah, and heaps of parking, let me know if of interest i have agents coming in tomorrow to value etc probably $280 per week.

Cheers Garry

Hi, Just read your message, wondered if you've found anything long term yet, if not i have just completed a full renovation on a solid brick 3 bed house in Reynella and it is ready for rent immediately, it has a granite topped kitchen with stainless appliances, fully tiled bathroom , open plan lounge and dining, great outdoor verandah, and heaps of parking, let me know if of interest i have agents coming in tomorrow to value etc probably $280 per week.

Cheers Garry

Hi Garry,

Thanks to Deb and Stoo, I'm now living in Hallett Cove :)

Cheers for the offer though and good luck finding a tenant.

Justin.