Rental in Flagstaff Hill available

Guest wendyw

We have only been here for 4 months and love the life and the area that we have just brought our first home, which we move in at the end of February. We are staying in a rental at the moment which will be available from 10th March 08. It is close to the bus route and easy driving into the CBD. Close to 2 primary schools and a High School; shops; doctors etc and most importantly the beaches. If you are interested, send me a PM and I'll send you the rental agents details.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jellybean3456

Hi Wendy

could you let us know whether your house is rented out yet . it's a way off but we will belooking for something long term in that are from June

would be great if you could update us

thanks

jellybean

Hiya. This sounds ideal to get started just so we can find our feet. We're looking for something central (ish) initially to use as a base until we get to know the area better. Having 3 kids we will eventually be looking for something with 4 bedrooms. We're hoping to come over possibly Sept/Oct time, depending on visas etc!! If you could send me tariff details or the agents details that would be great.

Thanks

Nicky

Guest WeGottaGetOuttaThisPlace
We have only been here for 4 months and love the life and the area that we have just brought our first home, which we move in at the end of February. We are staying in a rental at the moment which will be available from 10th March 08. It is close to the bus route and easy driving into the CBD. Close to 2 primary schools and a High School; shops; doctors etc and most importantly the beaches. If you are interested, send me a PM and I'll send you the rental agents details.

Hi

Wow your post is sooooo positive - me likie.

Congrats on your first home there. Can I just ask how hard it was to get a mortgage in such a short time as my OH is desperate to buy as soon as we can when we get there although I don't mind renting in a few different areas first. I have heard good reports on the Flagstaff Hill area from lots of different message boards and even that Wanted Down Under show!!!!

We also have friends who are looking to rent in Aberfoyle Park but it looks quite expensive. Is this a nice area too?