short term accommodation needed

Guest maggie

Guest maggie

Hello

can anyone help me find some short term accommodation we arrive in Adelaide 28th May. Two adults and Two children. Never been to Adelaide so unsure of where to start looking.

Thanks Marie X

Guest Libby1971

Hi

You don't say what you are looking for but I would recommend a place in central Adelaide so you can travel north and south and get your bearings really easily.

Libby

Guest maggie

Hi libby

I'm looking for any type of accommodation. It would only be for a few weeks, something that would give us a base to explore Adelaide so we can find an area that we would like to settle in. I am a nurse so something close to the hospitals would be great but I dont mind a short travel. My girls are aged 5 and 1 so I will be looking for something that is chlild friendly. Something that is reasonalby priced would be great too. Thats about it i think!!

Marie x

Have you looked at Tim's new web page www.rentalsinoz.com

Quite a few short term lets are in the South of Adelaide but its still convenient to jump on a train and head into the city. Trains from Noarlunga will take you around 35 mins.

Cheers

Judi x

• 4 weeks later...
Guest bernadettecranwell

Hi Marie

I am able to offer short term accommodation in Adelaide from the 29th May. It is a fully furnished and equiped 2 bedroomed apartment, stylishly furnished, with an enclosed courtyard. It is at West Beach which is one street back from the beach and a very nice location. Please contact me on my email at bcranwell@internode.on.net if you would like further information.

Cheers

Bernadette

Guest Libby1971

Had another thought!!!!

Have a look on the advertiser website. and see if you can find info regarding rentals.

Some posters on here advertise their properties according to forum requirements - Tyke, Guzzler&Sas, Roo1, Jarnasa and DaleandJo. I would contact these people in the first instance to find out if they can help you.

Libby

Guest maggie

Hello everyone,

Big thankyou to everyone who has posted me. I have accommodation sorted now. We leave in two weeks and the house that we will be renting seems perfect, we have also had loads of help from the couple we are renting from which is great. Adelaide here we come!!!!!