short term accommodation available in Adelaide for family, couple or single.

Guest camtan

Guest camtan
http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1084

Hi Tania,

Welcome to PIA. Sorry for editing your post but I would like to draw your attention to the forum rules regarding business advertising.

Pete

Hi Pete

I have read your rules and I have not broken any. We are not a business advertising but thought that we would help out a family in need of accommodation while looking for their own place to live. We travel our selves and have been help by strangers ourselves. My only crime is that we have a large home with 3 spare rooms and extended our generosity to a family wanting to start a new life in Australia.

Regards

Tania

Hi Tania,

if you are planning to charge for this accomodation then it will be classed as advertising a business for the purpose of this site. If however you are offering it free (possibly with help with bills for elec etc) then that is just offering help. If this is so then good on you. Otherwise I'm sorry we will class it as business. If it is free accomodation then it may help to state this.

Rachel