Mums get together with kids

Guest eleni

Hi everyone

I live at paralowie,seems lots of you live opposite end.

I want to know does any one want to meet up with kids at park or play group etc for regular meet ups ....???

Could meet Half way etc..

Cheers Helen:notworthy:

Hi

thanks for answering.

We could meet at Brahma lodge as there is a kids cafe called Kidz biz,its great it has play equipement indoors hours of fun.They have coffee and food at great prices also you can bring your own food they dont mind,entry is only $3 open thurs to sat and wed to sat school holidays.Unfortunately my husbands ute broke down so only have one car for now so possibility for meet up next week.

Let me know what you think then I will pm you my fone no etc

helen

olivia 3

emme 3months

Hi sonya

Im Helen ,great lets organise a date and time and maybe if it works out it can become a regular thing.

Shall we say next week Thursday ?

10.30am at Kidz biz (I will get the address and forward it)

Let me know

Helen

Hi Karen

My daughter is 3 and a bit and is very active aswell.

Please let me know if you can make it on the 17th dec thurs

Address 16-22 Clayson Rd salisbury East KIDZ BIZ .It has a sign out the front iT IS A VERY WELL RUN PLACE and much cheaper than other kids cafe places.

So if you could confirm by next monday I will then pm those my mobile

sounds like a few of us coming now

Cheers Helen

Hiya

Thats great let me know by monday so i can give kidz biz a time slot of when we coming.Kids have a big play area and there is a cafe in there we can sit chat and watch them

helen

Guest kfoley0681

hi im in gulfview heights and just down the road from kids biz cafe too! might join you all if ok! i have 4 kids 9 5 2 and 8 months! also some of you may be interested my friend has started a little group at gulfview heights primary school on a thursday morning lots of toys only a dollar donation to come and there is only a few people that go so is nice for the kids. we will be back after the school holidays in jan!

Hi everyone

I have just been informed by kidz biz cafe that it would be better to be at the cafe around 11 to 11.30 so if we all get there for lets say 11am then we all go in together .Dont want to wait n hang around for people to leave so we can enter.

I will require exact numbers ,I will pm you all my no so please txt me to ok and you have my no so we can locate each other on day....

cheers everyone Helen:wubclub:

Hi

it would be great

helen

Hi everyone

I have just been informed by kidz biz cafe that it would be better to be at the cafe around 11 to 11.30 so if we all get there for lets say 11am then we all go in together .Dont want to wait n hang around for people to leave so we can enter.

I will require exact numbers ,I will pm you all my no so please txt me to ok and you have my no so we can locate each other on day....

cheers everyone Helen:wubclub:

Hi Helen we met on Saturday at the park (I was the 1 sitting on the rug) Would like to come along if thats OK I'm only in Salisbury Heights so not far. But if its ok I'll meet you in there as I never know what sort of day my son Lewis will be having, he has Aspergers so if his having a bad day we wont come wont be far on anyones ears with me shouting at him :biglaugh:

Tina x

hi im in gulfview heights and just down the road from kids biz cafe too! might join you all if ok! i have 4 kids 9 5 2 and 8 months! also some of you may be interested my friend has started a little group at gulfview heights primary school on a thursday morning lots of toys only a dollar donation to come and there is only a few people that go so is nice for the kids. we will be back after the school holidays in jan!

Hi there,

I also live in Gulfview Heights (Cobblestone Close). I have an energetic little lad who is 15 months old and would be really interested in your group at Gulfview Heights Primary School, can you let me know the details?

Thanks

Katie

P.S. Would also love to come to the meet on the 17th but we are off on hol's for 2 weeks but would love to hear when the next meet up is, thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest rockpig

Hi everyone.

We are new in Adelaide in the north suburbs with a 18 month toddler and 5 months pregnant with the second. I am keen to meet other mothers, or if there is another mum and children meet up please let me know,

Thanks Alison.

T