anyone flown Malaysian airlines with a toddler? was the service gd etc, etc

phil&Sue

Guest irish mike

Hi, yes my son and i flew with them last year, he was 18 months at the time, and surprisingly well behaved on the flight.

The hostess were very helpful, they gave him a bumper pack of activites i.e. stickers, puzzels colouring book and soem colour pencils.

I suggest if you have one, a potable DVD player, i used it as an emergency break glass back up, they also have good selection of games on the in flight games.

Hope this helps, have a great trip.

Noon.

our just 2 year old refused to sleep on the way over here so wish we had packed some more smaller activities - found the iphone free toddler downloadable games a compelte god-send (and whilst being here in the car driving from place to place and queing for TFNs/medicare etc - the first few days of going around the CBD sorting stuff out isn;t much fun for toddlers!.

Also read a tip that wrapping up random little toys/sticker books/magazines as if they were presents helps - wish we had done this to try and keep things more entertaining for her!!

Also found that due to jet-lag and a complete change in circumstances she went off her food a bit abd the Ellas Kitchen fruit pouches were a great way of getting some goodness into her and giving her something to suck on on the flight.

Good luck, try not to worry too much, you will be here before you know it!! x

Guest scmercer
Will be on own flying Malaysian Airlines with toddler, was the service gd, etc, any particular toys, games that "worked a treat!!!", particular snacks that worked really well, any tips/help, massively appreciatedetc xx

Hi Sue

I flew Malaysian with the two kids and they were great. I found the tv in the seat was enough to keep them busy with lots of colouring books and a few travel games. The staff are really helpful and they are good in Kuala Lumpur airport as well.

Are you on your way back to UK?

Sheila x