new couple

Guest dglamoore

Guest dglamoore

Hi Kellie and Lee

Welcome to the forum :D Everyone on this forum is friendly so just ask away with any questions.

How old are your kids? There is a young people section on here that is used a lot by the younger ones to make friends. We are taking a 4 year old with us and she is getting very excited about it all now.

What visa are you applying for and are you just starting out? We are now hopefully at the end and just waiting the visa decision on an SIR495. Greg is a metal polisher and we are taking the business with us and I am a web designer.

Lisa :D

Guest jen&ian

Hi Lee & Kellie,

We are Jen & Ian we decided to go to Oz a couple of years ago, but things got delayed by the rather unexpected arrival of our third child anyway we fially sent in our application last summer, and we just had our medicals so hopefully on the home straight now.What do you both do and how old are your kids :?:Ours are all boys aged 5, 2 and 6 months.

Welcome & please ask anything you like :)

Jen& Ian

Guest leeandkellie
Hi Kellie and Lee

Welcome to the forum :D Everyone on this forum is friendly so just ask away with any questions.

How old are your kids? There is a young people section on here that is used a lot by the younger ones to make friends. We are taking a 4 year old with us and she is getting very excited about it all now.

What visa are you applying for and are you just starting out? We are now hopefully at the end and just waiting the visa decision on an SIR495. Greg is a metal polisher and we are taking the business with us and I am a web designer.

Lisa :D

my hubby's a web designer to with his own business but wasn't sure if he would get a visa on that alone so he's applied for work as well, the assment we did on line said we had enough skilled points for a perminant recedancy visa. kids are 10yr and 3month our eldest is lookin forward to it but also not 100% sure as the 3 month old she just sits laughin at us lol

Guest leeandkellie
Parrot, Parrot - did someone say Parrot??? Cool ... we're getting one this year as well, an Eclectus. What is yours?

Welcome to the site Lee and Kellie! :P

hiya.

we have a blue crowned conure who's very vocal he's started to mimic the baby now so we never know which ones crying lol he also laughs like me. but he's a very good baby alarm if the baby cries and i've nipped upstairs he will start screetchin so i know she's upset. we're hopin it wont cost to much to ship him out with us.

Hi & welcome Lee, Kellie & kids

We are on the same visa as Lisa SIR495. Hoping for the visa very soon then we can really start sorting out the clutter & more importantly selling the house :)

We have 2 boys Bradley aged 10 & Thomas aged 6.

Not exactly sure yet when to emigrate, we are swaying towards Aug/Sept mainly to let the kids finish their current school yr in the UK (although they may have to re-do the same yr in Aus) & for the weather to warm up a bit 8) , I guess ultimately we will be driven by the house sale.

Good luck

Angela

Guest leeandkellie

hi angela,

our visa is likely to be STNI as between lee an me we have enough points for perminant residency.

the only things holdin us back is 1 the money to do everythin and 2 we have to finish of this place so we can sell it. so we're lookin at 12/18 months b4 we can get sorted. ive started a "get us to adelaide" savings account lol

Guest ladybird

Hiya,

We're the Wilkins otherwise known as victoria (28 almost), Paul (31) and our little girl Zara who's almost 8months. We are looking into emigrating and are going for 3 weeks in feb to have a good look before we make the big decision :shock:

I'm a midwife and hubby is a plasterer so we are going for a SIR136 (is this the right abbreviation!!) based on me (more points) which will give us permanent residency.

We're finding it all a bit of a minefield at the moment so are just hoping the holiday will make it all a bit clearer!

Anyway hello again and yes everyone is very friendly on the board and very welcoming. Thank you x

Guest dglamoore

I'm a midwife and hubby is a plasterer so we are going for a SIR136 (is this the right abbreviation!!) based on me (more points) which will give us permanent residency.

Hi Ladybird

Think yours is just a 136 which is permanent. The SIR 495 is a temporary visa - thats the one we are going on :D

Lisa

Guest leeandkellie

ours will def be an stni perminant.

we're using visafirst angents to do ours now as their price is really low plus u get a free pack worth £500 wiv a weeks stay in oz wen u arrive, job interviews already set up for u, sim pack for ur mobile phones, bank account and tax numbers.

Guest dglamoore
ours will def be an stni perminant.

we're using visafirst angents to do ours now as their price is really low plus u get a free pack worth £500 wiv a weeks stay in oz wen u arrive, job interviews already set up for u, sim pack for ur mobile phones, bank account and tax numbers.

Looks like you are well on your way now :lol: Good luck with your visa rollercoaster!

Let us know what you think of their services as always useful to others to know about good migration agents - especially if they are good prices :lol:

Lisa