Occupational Therapy COTRB

Guest leah31

Guest leah31

Hi all,

I am in the middle of competing my COTRB application. Can anyone help me with the following questions:

1. The question on "secondary education" - did you list all exam results from school??

2. The question " name of person or title responsible for the verification of course information" is this the course lead or COT????

Any information will be useful:).

Thanks

Leah

Guest Teresa01

Hi Leah,

Yes list all of your secondary school exam results and for the second question you need to put contact details for the Head of School at the University that you attended!

If you have trouble with anything else just send me a pm!

Cheers

Teresa

• 7 months later...

Hi guys,

I have now completed my Skills assessment and ILETS. The visa has now been lodged :-)). If anyone needs any advice just let me know. Now just playing the waiting game :-))

Hi Leah

Have you passed your desktop audit yet? If you need any help give me a shout :)

Hi,

Yip I have passed the desktop audit and my ILETS:smile:. Our agent lodged the visa last week :jiggy:- just need to wait, wait, wait and more waiting:huh:. Thanks for the offer tho. How are you getting on in your job? What area are you working in? Are there still a lot of job opportunities??

Leah

Hi Leah congrats nearly there :biggrin: yeah i completed my second stage audit, which is easy enough but a lot of paperwork etc you need to find a mentor too when you get here but you can do that when you start work. We are going to a NATIONAL rather than state registration in 2012 dont know how this will affect your second stage audit, may be worth giving COTRB an email. As i said if you need any info drop me a PM :)

• 1 month later...
Guest kearney

Hi Guys

I have just arrived in auz an i am having difficulty with the cotrb process, I have submitted the desktop audit an i am wondering how long it takes for cotrb to look at this and get back to me. I know they say up to 12weeks on there website but does it really take that long???

Hi Guys

I have just arrived in auz an i am having difficulty with the cotrb process, I have submitted the desktop audit an i am wondering how long it takes for cotrb to look at this and get back to me. I know they say up to 12weeks on there website but does it really take that long???

Hi, sorry to say but mine did take 12 weeks :shocked:. Maybe yours will be quicker because ur already there? Are there a lot of jobs on offer? Good luck, hope you get it sorted soon:smile:

Its such a long process, there are lots of jobs out there but with out cotrb then there is nothing you can do. WHAT is ILETS??

It is the international English exam - a had to do it as a was 5 points short under the new points system. Cotrb don't request an English exam. Good luck sorting ur registration :-))

• 4 weeks later...
Guest PaulandVicky

Hi kearney

I applied for desktop audit whilst over here and yes it does take up to 12 weeks. I did ring them to push it along a bit and it did come not long after I rang them. Hope this helps.