Moving to Adelaide still filling in forms

Guest kirkd29

Guest kirkd29

Hi everyone my wife and daughter and i are planning our move to Adelaide my wife is an Australian citizen, we are filling in our forms just now as she is my sponsor we have filled in our 40sp and 47sp and are about to send our cheque of with the forms, our big concern is that if we have filled out anything wrong is that our only shot or will they just ask us to fix mistakes or more evidence or do we need to pay again and start from scratch.

Thanks in advance the newbie

I completely missed one if the questionson my form. My case officer sent me the question through the post and asked me to complete it, soyou will probably be asked to clarify if you've filled something in wrong. Also, I've seen people you haven't provided enough evidence be asked to send additional information so it does sound like they give you give you a chance to out things right. Good luck.

Guest kirkd29

Thanks for the info we were a bit nervous about that as we are doing it all ourselves and not using an agency, well fingers crossed,the forms will be sent away this week now. Been looking at this site for a bit now and everyone seems great so thank you again