Can I help you older folks?

DougM

Hi. My name id Doug Mansfield and I have lived in Adelaide for 32 years. I've only just come across this forum and see many people with emigration issues, settling in problems, looking for friends etc. Most seem to be young families but there must be a few older folk who wish to, or have already emigrated to South Australia and still need a helping hand.

I would like to put myself forward to help where I can (advice wise, that is). My wife Jenny, and I have had some success in past years in doing this but we've not publicized our presence. If I can be of assistance, drop me a line. This goes to all ages of coarse although you younger ones are more out going and seem to link up fairly well.

FWIW, we currently live in Morphett Vale. About 20Killometers/12.5 miles south of Adelaide and at the edge of the Southern Vales Wine District. 10 minutes drive to the nearest beach, 15 minutes from either of 2 hospitals, abundant shopping malls, great schools many parks and the most friendly people on Earth. What could be better.

Onkaparinga1.JPG Onkaparinga River flows into the sea at Noarlunga South.

S8000327.jpgSafe swimming inside the Noarlunga Reef (at the end of the jetty. See breakers)

Looking forward to you posts.

Cheers, Doug