(Soon to be) Calvary Adelaide Nurse

Guest Elsbels

Guest Elsbels

Hello to the other forum members who I have noticed have also got a nursing job at Calvary Adelaide. The speed at which my visa was granted truly knocked the wind out of me-3 weeks turnaround for a 457, found out 4 weeks ago........excited. Trying desperately to arrange shipping and find somewhere furnished to stay in Adelaide before we fly on 15.7.13. Would be great to get in touch with the other Calvary Nurses.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest English rose funerals
Hello to the other forum members who I have noticed have also got a nursing job at Calvary Adelaide. The speed at which my visa was granted truly knocked the wind out of me-3 weeks turnaround for a 457, found out 4 weeks ago........excited. Trying desperately to arrange shipping and find somewhere furnished to stay in Adelaide before we fly on 15.7.13. Would be great to get in touch with the other Calvary Nurses.
. Hey welcome to Ozz , you would be in the air somewhere while I am typing this , but feel free to give me a shout when you arrive , catch ya later , graham.

Hi I just got a job in day surgery at calvary north, seemed a really nice hospital, and has a good reputation!

Yes it's a great hospital , I have been there a few times , personally and business.

Congratulations! I also just got here in Adelaide last January 2013 and am working in Calvary North Adelaide ICU...see you soon!

You guys do a great job in there , keep it up.