golf courses

Guest the raes

Guest the raes

hi there we are in the final stages of securing our visa and are looking to move out soon but heres the question, can anyone tell me about the golf courses around adelaide and what would i expect to pay for a membership????

thanks.

Well I know there are a fair few as my hubby plays.

I just did a google search for 'Adelaide golf clubs' and got a decent lot of results. Have a look and check their websites for membership and fees. I found the info easy enough but won't paste it over as you can find it also I am sure :)

Also have a look at the Glenelg prices. I know this club as its not far from where we stay when in Adelaide.

http://www.glenelggolf.com/guests/membership-golf/modern.mhtml

• 5 months later...
Guest Guest5035

Highercombe is a well kept course with some fantastic scenery, especially in the autumn, also cheap for membership, BUT, and i say BUT again, you need to be very fit to walk the course as its very hilly, you can always get a buggy, but to me that takes away part of the fun. Sometimes as it very hilly/sloping the final resting place of your ball can be like a graveyard..

stevo

hi there we are in the final stages of securing our visa and are looking to move out soon but heres the question, can anyone tell me about the golf courses around adelaide and what would i expect to pay for a membership????

thanks.

The list below provides information on a number of courses around Adelaide and SA.

Blackwood Golf Club

Royal Adelaide Golf Club

Flagstaff Hill Golf Club

Glenelg Golf Club

Grange Golf Club

Highercombe Golf Course

Kooyonga Golf Course

Mannum Golf Club

Mount Lofty Golf Course

Mount Osmond Golf Course

South Lakes Golf Club

Tea Tree Gully Golf Club

Reynella Golf Club

Robe Golf Club

West Lakes Golf Club

Mount Barker Golf Club

Echunga Golf Club

Links Lady Bay

You'll pay as much as a $7,700 joing fee plus $3,200 per annum for green fees, sit on a waiting list for 5 or so years and need to be nominated by 3 current members to join the Royal Adelaide Golf Club! Highercombe Golf Course as previously mentioned is a more reasonably priced option at $530 a year and no joining fees, you can also play casually at a number of courses from around $25 per person a round.