Jump to content
  • Sign Up


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

10 Neutral


  • Rank
    Junior Member
  1. MOGGY

    Shipping Adelaide to UK

    Hi Try this web site. https://www.gov.uk/importing-vehicles-into-the-uk/overview Because the bike was brought outside the EU I think you will have to pay VAT and you must report the Import within 14 days of landing on UK soil (NOVA).
  2. MOGGY

    Motorcycle Insurance and MoT

    Hi I hold a full UK Motorcycle Licence. I have none motorcycling family in Adelaide. I want to buy a motorcycle in SA, keep it at my family's home and ride it for a month or two each year. I've contacted several Australian motorcycle insurers and await reply's. Can I get Insurance for a motorcycle in SA on a UK driving licence? Do you have an MoT equivalent in SA? Whats the equivalent to a UK V5? Can a UK citizen hold an Australian V5? Can I put my familys address on the V5 and my name as the owner?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use