Guest Zako999

Thunder and Lightening! what strange weather!!

Guest Zako999

just looked out of my window and seen a big flash followed with a loud bang. then 5min later it was followed by some hailstone! What is happening?? yesterday's weather was great!!

:err:

Guest turners

I know the weather was soo good yesterday when we arrived a year ago it was quite cold

Guest Zako999

yes it was nice, me and my family have only been here 6week so we still need to climatise!

:)

Guest Nick11

Coming down the freeway tonight at about 5.30 the sides of the freeway were covered in white hailsnow. It was amazing.

You can get some bad storms with hailstones in Adelaide. Once, back in the 80s (before I knew him) my husbands car got really badly dented by huge hailstones. Had to claim on his insurance to get it fixed. So beware, and put your car undercover if possible.

Guest Sideways Sally

I got up at the crack of dawn yesteday to drive my daughter all the way down to Encounter Bay (Victor Harbour) for a netball carnival, got there for 9am, she played 10mins got soaked and pelted by hail and we were home in our slippers by 10:30am! I really enjoyed the drive????

Surely was strange on the back of 27c!

Guest nishman

We went down to Middleton to see the whales yesterday, and got hit twice with cold, driving rain (not quite hail, but close) with glorious sunshine inbetween. It was great! Got absolutely soaked and my hands were freezing - memories :)