Guest lkaddoumi

Visa 475 - How long to get a CO??

Guest lkaddoumi

Hello Everyone,

we have got our State Nomination Approval and lodged our visa application (VISA 475) last June 19th 2009. DOes nayone have an idea for the timeframe to get or case appointed to a CO?

Thanks a million and congrats for those who got your visas! ;) Wait for us

Cheers

Luciana (35), Fadi (37), Ivan (12), Jihan (2)

Guest caoimhe

From we lodged our application until we got a CO it was 6 months and then another 5 months until the visa was granted

Guest MarkIngram

about 6months for CO but the visa was granted about 2.5 months later.....we were stunned to be honest at how quick it all seemed to move at that stage (I guess we were very lucky)....we'll be arriving in Adelaide on 29th Oct (that's just 8 weeks TODAY!!!!! YAY!!!)

Guest lkaddoumi

Thanks all for the quick reply.... I guess we have to be patient then..... Seeing that we are at the moment living in Dubai/UAE we just cannot wait to live this bloody hot and crazy place!

Let's stay in touch....sooner or later we will invite you for a geniune Brazilian dinner at our house. ;)

Guest sforbes

Hi there

We have recently been assigned our case officer, in actual fact the timescale that we have has been so fast, we lodged our online application on 20th August and we had an email from agent advising that medicals and police checks have been requested on 26th August!!!

I am sure you will get your CO very soon.

Has anyone else had such a quick timeline for a 475?

Cheers Sharon

Guest lkaddoumi

WOW That was really fast!! Did you apply through an agent or you did it yourself? Thanks for the reply

Guest Kevin Quinn

Hi,

we were similar - we got a case officer in 10 days. Cant explain why some are quick and others take 6 months - It could be that we have some custody issues that need to travel through th courts first and of course that can take between 6 months and a year - maybe the Case Officers are experienced enough to latch onto an application that they know will take a long time to go through and they get all of the "easy" stuff out of the way, such as meds etc.

Guest zaza

We lodged our 475 online on 27th June 2009 and CO was assigned on 14th August. Given you have lodged around the same time as us, I think it should not be long before you get yours!

Guest fuji70

Hiya

I went through an agent who also lodged my application in June. We were waiting on a case officer, but last week my agent rang me out of the blue to tell me I got my visa (475 too) From what I understand, they're fast tracking them.

Keep going mate....almost there!

Jo