Guest rockpool crab

British TV for free - it works!

Guest rockpool crab

Hi there,

All credit goes to the following guy who is mentioned, I just copied and pasted this from the huddleboard.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Links removed**

Then run the British TV program - a black screen will appear then a list of the available channels. To watch a channel - type in the relevant channel number at the bottom of the page where it asks what channel would you like to watch...and enter - wait a few seconds and it will open the VLC player and the stream will start...

Channels available :

BBC1

BBC2

ITV1

Five

BBC Three

BBC Four

ITV 2

ITV 3

E4

More4

Fiver

Five USA

Zone Horror

Film4

True Movies

True Movies 2

Movies4Men

Movies4Men 2

Fashion TV

QVC

CBeebies

CBBC

CITV

Kix

Pop

Pop Girl

Tiny Pop

BBC News

Sky News

Euronews

BBC Parliament

BBC Sport

Eurosport

Eurosport 2

Eurosport News

Chart Show

Scuzz

NME TV

Flaunt

Bliss

Clubland TV

Guest Fancy a Beer
    Shame the best thing on that list is Clubland TV!!!

Dan

Even more of a shame that some people are NEVER happy!! :confused:

Guest moonraker1959

Is it legal though?Someone on another forum has posted something similar and it is'nt legal.:err:Not sure if its exactly the same thing mind you!

Guest graandjac

:goofy:Cant wait for all of us to sit around the laptop...........:pI can see family's now all huddled around their computer screen.......yipee:nah:.....lol

Guest rockpool crab
    :goofy:Cant wait for all of us to sit around the laptop...........:pI can see family's now all huddled around their computer screen.......yipee:nah:.....lol

lol...we've not actually used it yet but I was sooo impressed when we downloaded all the stuff and it worked. I don't even know if there is an Australian equivalent.

I thought it'd be useful to watch in bed to be honest, as we're in a rental and don't have any tv points in any of the bedrooms, but we have got a wireless network.

If anyone knows of an Australian set up I'd happily watch that as I love a Monday evening's viewing..."30 seconds" new comedy series...I enjoy that.

Anyways, just thought I'd share it..although did wonder if maybe I was homesick that I felt the need to go there, but on reflection I don't, I think it's just a convenience thing, there's nothing particularly that I miss, but at least I know if I want to watch it I have the option.

bye for now..carol ann

Guest fuji70

Now the million dollar question before I use all my broadband time trying to find out...will it work on a Mac? :huh:

If nothing else, God I miss the football..

Guest rockpool crab
    Now the million dollar question before I use all my broadband time trying to find out...will it work on a Mac? :huh:

If nothing else, God I miss the football..

Hi there,

I do remember reading on the huddleboard that there were different players for the mac..and linux users too if I remember.

I'll go check it out and if I can find it again I'll post it :-)