hey every one

Guest funkyG

hi immogen

bradley here, hope you like talking to boys :wink:

i had a psp for xmas, thomas had a nintendo lite & loads of games.

i am only allowed on this site with my mum. i like the computer but only to play games on :D i dont do any chatting and stuff like girls do lol :!:

thomas hate pokemon paige but i love it :D i have a gameboy game & i love to watch it on tv

we got to stay up until after midnight on new yrs eve, the latest ever. me and thomas dont like staying in bed, we get up early so mum likes us to go to bed by 8.30 for school and 9.30 at the weekend. after 12 was fab :)

we are going to a panto at the end of jan with grandpa, we go every year. i am not sure what we will see though

see you soon

bradley

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi immogen

bradley here, hope you like talking to boys :wink:

i had a psp for xmas, thomas had a nintendo lite & loads of games.

i am only allowed on this site with my mum. i like the computer but only to play games on :D i dont do any chatting and stuff like girls do lol :!:

thomas hate pokemon paige but i love it :D i have a gameboy game & i love to watch it on tv

we got to stay up until after midnight on new yrs eve, the latest ever. me and thomas dont like staying in bed, we get up early so mum likes us to go to bed by 8.30 for school and 9.30 at the weekend. after 12 was fab :)

we are going to a panto at the end of jan with grandpa, we go every year. i am not sure what we will see though

see you soon

bradley

go my medical on tuesday, so got the day off school :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ste n sasha

hiya samantha,

yeh we have got 2 boxer dogs,have u got pets:?:

my mum and dad can't decide either where,we r goin 2 live:?:

r u excited bout goin 2 live in australia:?:

we r goin out in may i am excited bout goin:D

write bk immogen :D

hi every one

sorry i hav not bin on 4 a while its because our laptop is not working but might be soon

speak to you all then from georgia

p.s adelaide is great but its rainin right now

we should be gettin a land line next week so should be on line

hi georgia

i'm new to the site how r u liking oz i can't wait to go but will miss ma mates do u have new mates have u been to the beach house if not u should go :!:

Sammy

8)

hi everyone

thomas here, i am 6. me and my brother also talk to you girls on the yellow screen

its saturday so i am off schoo :lol: :lol: horray :!: :!: :!:

i am a bit excited about australia and a bit sad, we have been watching the programme about adelaide. Billie was on it, we were sad cause she got upset because she could not swim with the dolphins :cry:

i would luv to swim with dolphins, would you :?: my mum thinks i am a bit to small yet, i can swim but not really strong for the sea

see ya

thomas

Guest MummyJarvo

Hey everyone

Emma here - I have just seen Billie on the t.v too (Mum video'd it for me) I decided not to go in the water and swim with the dolphins as well even though my two sisters did. I watched from the boat and it was amazing watching them swimming around and under the boat (I think I got a better view of them than the two in the water did!) I also went to Cleland Wildlife Park but when I fed the kangaroos one of them nicked and tore open my bag of pellets. I held a koala called Dot it was so cool!

Immogen I am 9.

Hello Thomas - I know how you feel I am mixed up about going too.

Billie did you change your mind about not wanting to go and if you have what made you change?

Please write back

:D :lol: bye :lol: :D

hello imogen

thomas here, bradleys gone to taekwondo now until half past 6. i am playing my nintendo ds, not been out today still in my pyjamas :wink:

watched a good dvd good the shaggy dog, dead funny about a dad who turns into a dog, bradley had pirates of the caribbean, he loves films like that :P

i have fed a kangaroo, held a koala and seen loads of bats when we went to steve irwins zoo in brisbane australia last year, my mums friend lives in manly and we went there to, tried to surf but i was not very good, bradley was good at body surfing, but the sea was really rough. mums friend had a big house by the sea, it was very very nice

i want a swimming pool and to live near the beach, mum said we will have to wait and see

billie is going to australia in march now, she has said on another screen

see ya later

thomas

Helooo thomas! :D

Immogen has not been able to write back to you because she has been away for a couple of days with her school! they have gone to an adventure place called glan llyn!

wow! when i go out there a want to feed a kangaroo and hold a koala there soo cute! i have never been to australia before :? we are just going for it lol!

wat was steve erwins zoo like? was it good?? wat animals were there??

me and immogen want a swimming pool aswell, it would be soooo cool!

i no yeah! march i bet shes sooooo excited :D i cant wait to go!!

write back

x x x x paige x x x x

hi paige

bradley here

the zoo was really cool, loads of animals. i liked the crocodile shows best and me and thomas fed the elephants

the keepers walk around with snakes and koalas, its really cool

it was not sunny but mum said its called humid, we all had hats and it made us sweat a lot :wink:

i want to swim with dolphins when we come over, mum thinks it will be before sept as she does not really want me to go back to my school here, i am ok about friends but i will miss my grandpa and going to the football matches - who do you support? i support Notts County 8)

see ya later bradley