Sign in to follow this  
Guest Claireg

Breaking Lease - 2 Beds Hallett Cove

Guest Claireg

Hi

We are going to be breaking our lease on our 2 bedroom very comfortable unit in Hallett Cove. The unit has a through lounge and dining area which then links on to the kitchen which has a built in cooker and hob and a dishwasher, which leads to a laundry. There is also a separate WC and bathroom which comprises of a shower and bath. The rent is $265p/w

It’s in an ideal location short walk to the new mall, park and both the R12 & East Schools and for the men The Cove Tavern!

This unit would be ideal for newbie’s to SA who are looking for somewhere to stay whilst looking for a larger property.

Let me know if you are interested. I have photos if anyone wants me to PM them with.

Claire

Guest gollyitslolly

Hi Claire,

I would be interested if the unit were from Jan, we need somewhere for 3-4 months while our house is renovated. We live in Hallett cove, would you give me a call please

Many thanks Loraine

Guest Claireg

Hi Lorraine

I think you might have missed out as i have just checked Real Estate which it was being advertised on and its not there - they had a open house last tuesday night. You could try ringing Elders in Glenelg and see whats happening - sorry i could'nt be of any help

Claire