Anyone heading to Adelaide in January?

Guest northernstar200

Guest CDJ_Edwards

Hi all,

i know it's a busy time of year for everone, but does anyone moving out soon fancy meeting up?

Any weekend leading up to the new year. There seems to be quite a few of us poms going over in the new year, so you could make a few contacts.

Hope to hear back from a few bodys.

Guest northernstar200
Hi all,

i know it's a busy time of year for everone, but does anyone moving out soon fancy meeting up?

Any weekend leading up to the new year. There seems to be quite a few of us poms going over in the new year, so you could make a few contacts.

Hope to hear back from a few bodys.

Hi there, well my last day at work is 27th of december so me and Andy, and girls will deffo be up for a meet. Just let us know when and where. x x x

Tracy xxx

Hi all,

Hope you are all okay and getting ready for your move. Me and my hubby have been out here since 22nd Nov. It doesn't take long to settle. We are living in Seaford, it is not far from Port N. We are loving it here. He got a job withing 24hrs of being here and I start this week.

There is a lot to do here is a link for the website our agency sent us. It has a check list, so no need to make your own. You really need to internet, so either take your laptop or budget for one!

http://www.migration.sa.gov.au/sa/once_youre_here.jsp

Let me know if you want to meet up, and if you are stuck with anything, please call me on 0431 604804.

Just relax and enjoy Christmas.

xx

Guest guest3462

We will have been here for 1 year on 11th January and after a very distressing and depressing time thinking we were going to have to leave Australia are just planning to apply for our PR visa! We're in Aldinga Beach and if any of you guys need a hand or a friendly face drop me a message and we can meet up or correspond.

Have a great christmas and see you on the sunny side! x

Guest CDJ_Edwards

That would be great to meet up.

My last day at work on the 19th of Dec, so any day after that really.

Sunday the 20th would be fab. Does anyone have a day in mind?

Or a location?

Lets make this happen, it really is a help to know people when you arrive in oz.

Guest CHORLEY GIRL

Hi,

The only dates we can do before christmas is the 22nd and 23rd. Sorry but the weekends have already been booked and it's things we can't get out of, if not it would have to be after christmas. If people can't do them dates don't worry we will just have to meet when we get over there. If you can let us know and we will be happy to meet up somewhere in the middle.

Cheers Jo and Tom x

Guest Mrs Brentus

Bring a lap top if you can as it's much cheaper. Sat Nav is on offer (i think until the end of Jan) you get 3years worth of maps and a traffic update with Navman, well worth buying. Just remember to ask for discount for paying by cash (also inc debit bank card).

Sarah