Kids Glide Bike for Sale

Guest spannaelephant

Guest spannaelephant

Playskool Glide 2 Ride Bike for sale

As new condition, just sat on in garage a couple of times. No marks. Would be great for a Christmas present.

Its a 2-in-1 bike, with out pedals it can be used to help learn balance, and kids propel themselves with their feet..............then...............when they have the balance side sorted, you can add the pedals and away they go...................riding away without the need for training wheels. (pedals currently attached, but I have the plastic caps for when they are removed)

Ideal as a first bike from approx 3 years.

We bought this in June this year at Big W for $120, but I have seen them on-line for $90 + P&P.....................any serious offers considered.

PM me if you'd like pictures, I will also add them here later today (or try to)!!

Thanks, Anna

Guest guest3462

Do you still have the box? Also my 3 year old is very small and i'm worried she'll not be big enough, how tall is the bike? Very interested though, look forward to seeing some pictures. xxx

Guest spannaelephant

Hi, unfortunately we no longer have the big box it came in, just the smaller one to store the pedals/caps.

It's a standard 12" bike, and I reckon, at it's lowest setting, the top of the saddle would be about 15" off the ground..........we have it slightly higher now, 19" as the pedals are on and their feet don't need to be quite as flat on the ground.