PIA Xmas BBq... anyone interested

Guest blinky

Hi all, I have made an executive decision. Hopefully this is okay with all. Bbq at point malcolm reserve in semaphore park, meet around 11am ish. Hope u all can make it so we are not sitting there all on our own.... lol...:biglaugh:

See you then..

Marie and gang:err:

Hi marie

Great we shall see you there unless its weather like today raining,I havent been to semaphore park for a while is there a bbq we can you or do we bring a portable one?

helen

Hi marie

Great we shall see you there unless its weather like today raining,I havent been to semaphore park for a while is there a bbq we can you or do we bring a portable one?

helen

Hi we said the 12th, which is a sat. hope this is ok if majority want it on the sunday let me know.

Marie

P.s Can everyone let me know if you are going to come...... Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest georgie and steve

we are up for a beach day, not on christmas day though as we will all be too drunk to drive. we being me and the husband and 3 and 5 year old boys ( plus we have 3 kings wisiting us for 12 nights this chistmas, no joke).

let us know when it is, georgie ste tom and bob.

oh yeah, i have just read the 12th, we have about 10 things on that day already, but we never usualy stick to the plan, i am giving a tentative yes at the min.

we are up for a beach day, not on christmas day though as we will all be too drunk to drive. we being me and the husband and 3 and 5 year old boys ( plus we have 3 kings wisiting us for 12 nights this chistmas, no joke).

let us know when it is, georgie ste tom and bob.

oh yeah, i have just read the 12th, we have about 10 things on that day already, but we never usualy stick to the plan, i am giving a tentative yes at the min.

Ok then :arghh:

Hopefully we will see u then.

Marie