removal firms-help!

Guest jen&ian

If Brittania were the ONLY removals company to use then I'd have sold EVERYTHING, they moved us once (we're military so move often) they only had to move us 60 miles up the road and they were the biggest bunch of cowboys we've ever come across.

Pickfords have moved us about 5 times, once from UK to Germany and we have NEVER had any problems with them. They were our first choice to move us from UK to Oz and we managed to get them. I would use them anytime.

Guest dglamoore

Can now talk from experience - Allied packed us up this week and they were fantastic!!! Cannot recommend them enough and they were brilliant with our 4 year old too - found here plenty to help with so she did not get bored or in their way :lol:

Theye even rejected the first conatiner that turned up due to a small hole in the top so turned it away for another.

Lisa

Hi Lisa

For some reason Allied are not replying to any of my emails? If you or anyone else have a direct link for their website I'd appreciate it, thanks.

Want to get an appt soon for a quote. Had Whites in at £900, thought it was pricey but to be fair I can't compare it yet 8)

Excess due on the 1st May. Doree Bonner are local for us & coming next week.

Angela