Got the meds today

Guest Daniel&Kelly

Don't worry, unless they find anything on the chest ray (and you'd want to know about that I guess), they're a doddle - surprisingly quick when they did ours back in July.

Guest familygood

I was really worried about ours on the day as well but it really was fine. They were lovely with Grace and made us feel really at ease. Nice private hospital too - how the other half live!! The only bad thing is handing over all the cash!!!

Guest Daniel&Kelly

thanks for all your replys xxx

went really well today the doctor was really nice no idea why i was so nervous lol xx all we have to do now is wait!!!

i hate waiting!!!!!! lol

Guest Daniel&Kelly
We did ours last month and tracked them online all the way to Australia. Ours were delivered on 27th December. Just waiting to hear on the visa now.

oooh fingers crossed it doesn't take to long for you xx let me know when you hear be interesting to find out peoples time lines xxx