Sign in to follow this  
orrelljet

How much longer??

Hi.

Finally received word from DIAC today in the form of a request to fullfil our side of the bargain and make good our promise to transfer AUD$100K into a (min.) 12 month bond (extra 5 bonus points). FYI, it looks like Queensland is the only state left still accepting these so not sure how this affects those coming later...

We aim to make the transfer in 2 weeks time, once we've got the cash together, but we're wondering how long after that we will have to wait, to get a decision on the visa; has anyone else been in the same boat who would care to share their experiences?

Thanks all, in advance.

J.

Guest dglamoore

There are a few people on here that have paid the bond so am sure they will let you know their timelines :o

Congrats on getting another step closer :cute:

Lisa:jiggy:

Guest jen&ian

Hi,

We paid the bond , as I remember we got our visa granted very quickly once the money was received, I think it was only a few days.

Jen:)

Guest taylor family

:DHi nearly there from paying bond to getting passports back with the golden ticket in it took about 10 days.

well soon be here best of luck alan and laura taylor.

)ust a quick follow up on this one. We finally got the money together mid last week (26/09) and received conformation on Monday that the money had been received (by SAFA).

Posted off the original forms Tuesday and informed the agent (ASA) who advised a 6-8 week wait before we get a final decision on the visa :sad:

I'll keep you posted on how the timescale pans out but has anyone else on here had their visa granted (recently) after paying the bond? We're aiming to get to Oz early to mid November so I was about to hand in my notice next week (Monday) but 6-8 weeks will affect this decision...

Anyone?