Sign in to follow this  
Guest ReadyPenny

Mmmmm Just had to share!

Guest ReadyPenny

Now I'm not one for constantly hankering after stuff from the UK .........BUT I have just devoured a "real" Cadbury's Flake, that a friend was kind enough to give to me, that arrived in the post from the UK yesterday.

I know it's really, really sad but I enjoyed it soooooooo much, the real taste of real chocolate after almost 12 months, I just HAD to share it with you all!!!

Off to drink my brew now to wash it down - life is just perfect!!! :biglaugh:

Mandy

Guest joolz
    Now I'm not one for constantly hankering after stuff from the UK .........BUT I have just devoured a "real" Cadbury's Flake, that a friend was kind enough to give to me, that arrived in the post from the UK yesterday.

I know it's really, really sad but I enjoyed it soooooooo much, the real taste of real chocolate after almost 12 months, I just HAD to share it with you all!!!

Off to drink my brew now to wash it down - life is just perfect!!! :biglaugh:

Mandy

Just hope they don't change the recipe then now Kraft has taken over Cadbury's:arghh:

Guest ems

New i should have stayed longer at urs earlier 2 try and pinch some LOL.Completely 4got about that.Glad u enjoyed it though.xx

Guest caoimhe

My friend from Ireland sent me a little ''food'' parcel before Christmas with loads of chocolate but it STILL hasn't arrived :arghh:

Think some git at customs has enjoyed my treats:realmad: