Guest Candiceno1

Pet friendly rental wanted in south

Guest Candiceno1

We are selling our house and want to rent for 12-24 months but have 2 boxer dogs and a cat. We would like 3-4 beds, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas and can pay 3-400 a week, it needs to be around aberfoyle park, flagstaff hill, blackwood etc as kids are at blackwood high and urrbrae.

If anyone is thinking about breaking their lease soon or knows of something suitable coming up please let me know! we may not be able to move in until mid-end june all being well with house sale

Thanks

:notworthy:

Guest The Hadleys
    We are selling our house and want to rent for 12-24 months but have 2 boxer dogs and a cat. We would like 3-4 beds, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas and can pay 3-400 a week, it needs to be around aberfoyle park, flagstaff hill, blackwood etc as kids are at blackwood high and urrbrae.

If anyone is thinking about breaking their lease soon or knows of something suitable coming up please let me know! we may not be able to move in until mid-end june all being well with house sale

Thanks

:notworthy:

Hi Candice

I dont know of anyone who is breaking their lease

but I work for Elders Real Estate in Aberfoyle and we have a rental department attached to our business.If you like I could see what they have available for you and furthermore if you need a market appraisal on your home I would be more than happy to help.

Dawn

Guest Candiceno1

Thanks Dawn, that would be a great help. As for appraisal its all done and we have signed up, house will go on market next week and 1st open on the 1st May!!