Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guzzler&Sas

Girls Night In

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Hi there

Just thought I would let you ladies know (in case you don't know already) that I am an Undercoverwear consultant. UCW sell underwear, leisurewear and smart clothes at very affordable prices.

If you fancy having a few girls around, need to break the ice to get to know your neighbours, then perhaps having an Undercoverwear Party might be just the thing and always nice to have a get together, a chat and a few chards!

The Christmas/Summer catalogue is just about to be launched, so get in quick! As a hostess you are rewarded with free shopping dollars to spend!

Anyone need more info, then please feel free to PM me.

All the best for now

Sas

:jiggy:

Guest soggy
    Hi there

Just thought I would let you ladies know (in case you don't know already) that I am an Undercoverwear consultant. UCW sell underwear, leisurewear and smart clothes at very affordable prices.

If you fancy having a few girls around, need to break the ice to get to know your neighbours, then perhaps having an Undercoverwear Party might be just the thing and always nice to have a get together, a chat and a few chards!

The Christmas/Summer catalogue is just about to be launched, so get in quick! As a hostess you are rewarded with free shopping dollars to spend!

Anyone need more info, then please feel free to PM me.

All the best for now

Sas

:jiggy:

Im interested;):)

Simon

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Hi Simon

Thought there may be a few chappies interested .... when you get here then PM and we can arrange a blokes night in ... you may laugh, but I have guys party booked in a few weeks, they all want to buy the underwear their wifes/girlfriends did not get!

Cheers

Sas

Guest soggy
    Hi Simon

Thought there may be a few chappies interested .... when you get here then PM and we can arrange a blokes night in ... you may laugh, but I have guys party booked in a few weeks, they all want to buy the underwear their wifes/girlfriends did not get!

Cheers

Sas

As long as we dont have to model it,:nah:

Simon