Sign in to follow this  
Guest Geordie Lad

Findon

Guest Geordie Lad

Hi All

Had a day yesterday with my relocation consultant and visited a few places around Adelaide and found a fantastic rental in Findon (North-West of City). Only been about for a few days and after a few opinions if anyone has any of the area.

Was a really fantastic 3 bed place and just what I am looking for but wondering if I am rushing in too quickly as I have temporary accomodation for up to 2 months.

But then I am wondering if I wait for something similar will there be anything?

Tough decision and in need of a bit of help!!

Thanks!

Guest Murphysegg

Don't think you'll ever find it difficult to find accomadation here. I'm staggered at the amount of empty property's.

Guest Lee and Claire

I live in Fulham Gardens so not too far from Findon. I love the western suburbs. You have the beach and the city close by and plenty of shops to choose from. If it is a house you like and a decent price I would say go for it.

Claire

Guest Coleybear

Hi

Could I ask who your relocation agent is? I am moving over from London in August and am a relocation agent here. Wondered how I can get into the industry there. If you have the name that would be great and I will follow it up. Goodluck!

Guest jorose

We have lived in Findon for the last 18 months. It's in a good location near local shops, not too far from the beach and not too far from the city. It has been a good starting point for us. Good luck to you.