Guest willow1234

teenages

Guest willow1234

hi is there any teens living in or around seaford area, i have 2 thats been here for 6 weeks n is desperatly needin friends as they are driving me mad....lol:arghh:

Guest doje6863
    hi is there any teens living in or around seaford area, i have 2 thats been here for 6 weeks n is desperatly needin friends as they are driving me mad....lol:arghh:

Hiya, I've got a 14year old girl who not 10mins ago told me she had no social life. Didnt like to tell her I havent had one for 17years (since her sister was born!). Anyway, as you can see, we're in Seaford Rise. PM if you want to arrange a meet up with the kids for a coffee or whatever.

donna

Guest KP Nuts

Hi, I've got 13 year old twins, one of both..... and we are in Seaford Rise. Lets me know if you would like your's to meet mine, lol

Guest Scrappin' Julie

Hiya! I have an almost 13yr old boy - he lives down the skate park - if yours are interested in scootering/skateboarding/bmxing then let me know and I can get something sorted with your and mine! (I am in Seaford Rise too) :)

Guest Shelbymae.x

Oh mumm :P but its true, I do actually need friends! :)

Guest sammy123

Hello there,

I have a fifteen year old in the same situation. She needs someone to chat with in a similar situation as her. Missing her friends and blaming me lol i am officially the wicked witch of the south lol We are in hallett cove if ayone wants to meet up with then u can give us a call you can on 0435437523 my name is jacqui

Guest willow1234

hi guys im really really sorry i forgot i put this thread on, now the weather is gettin better shall we arrange a meet-up for the kids one weekend??thanks to everyone that posted a reply and again im so sorry......

Guest seaford

I have a 13 year old son - living in Seaford, so PM me if you want to meet up.

thanks

Tracey

Guest donna. evo

Hii, We have just moved here from England. We have 2 teeagers (boy 16, girl 14) and a boy 11. Looking to meet up with someone and make some friends as they are lonely, bored, Driving me MAD! Living in Seaford Rise for the next 4 weeks. Like to meet up for a coffee if you want, Donna x

Guest donna. evo

Hi Donna, just read your message on POA. Would like to meet up for a coffee. I have a daughter aged 14, son 16 and son 11 all with the same symptoms! We are living at Seaford Rise for the next 4 weeks, thanks Donna x

Guest willow1234

hi donna we also in seaford rise. would be great to meet up, r u thinking of settling here or moving on ? anyway pm me if you want to meet. deb

Guest doje6863

Hi, Im also Donna living in Seaford Rise. I have a 15 year old girl who's looking for new friends. And I wouldn't say no to coffee either!

PM me if you want

donna

Guest donna. evo

Hi Donna, that's great would you like to meet in BB's in the Mall at Seaford some time on Friday this week about 11, thanks Donna x

Guest doje6863

Hi Donna, I work Monday to Friday 7 til 5ish. The weekend any good???

donna

Guest donna. evo

Hi Donna, How about Sat About 11in BB's?

Easy recognise Me and Katie as we have red hair. Will u be bringing your son as well? If so I will bring Tom with me he's 11,

Thanks Donna x

Guest doje6863

Sounds good, but I dont have a son! Ill bring Grace my 15 year old.

looking forward to it.

donna